Wednesday, October 12, 2011

week 6 blog entry

Back in high school was when this subject came closest to me.  My senior year I took a test in math class and I knew my stuff. I was confident all the way through the test and finished rather quickly.  When I got to the front of the classroom and set my test on the podium my teacher quickly said "Hey Joe, can I see you in the hall for a second?".  When we got into the hallway he immediately accused me of cheating on the exam. I was extremely upset since I did nothing to even spark the accusations.  The issue went all the way to the principle where I sat down and had a meeting with him.  In the meeting we talked about the situation and he found me not at fault for cheating.  I knew that if I just stuck with my story and relied on my reputation as a good student and an honest person, that I would be fine.

3 comments:

  1. Im glad you did not have to face punishments for something that you did not do. Your a smart kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard situation that many of us have had to deal with within our learning careers as it comes down to a he said, she said situation, leaving your word against that of the teachers. Glad to see you came out on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very confused why your teacher even thought that you were cheating just because I guess you finished fast. IF anything he should be happy because he has a bright student. Its nice to see that reputation a long with the truth prevails.

    ReplyDelete